From MD Anderson Bioinformatics
Listed below are several introductory tutorials on NGS, Cancer Genomics, microarray and SAGE related topics. Additional courses will be posted here as they are written.
- GSBS Introduction to Bioinformatics
- "Introduction to Bioinformatics" will be offered in fall 2012. This page is used to plan and organize course materials.
- GS01 0163 Analysis of Microarray Data
- GSBS course GS01 0163 "Analysis of Microarray Data" has been offered irregularly since 2004, and was last taught in 2010 by Bradley Broom and Keith Baggerly. Course material, including lecture notes, from these offerings are available online.
- A Close Look at a Microarray Image
- Web introduction by Keith Baggerly
- Basic Analysis of a Single Microarray
- Web introduction by Kevin Coombes
- Analysis of SAGE Data: An Introduction
- PowerPoint talk presented in the MD Anderson Bioinformatics Workshop
- An Introduction to Sweave
- Pdf version of one talk given at the FDA in 2008. A black-and-white version and the Rnw file are also available.