From MD Anderson Bioinformatics
| BreakTrans: uncover the genomic architecture of gene fusions
|| BreakTrans maps gene fusions to genomic architecture in cancer cells
|| GPL v3
|| Chen K. et al. (submitted).
|| Ken Chen
|| Project Forum
- BreakTrans is a computer program that maps predicted gene fusions to genomic structural rearrangements so as to validate both types of events and provide them mechanism/functional interpretation. It requires input from at least one gene fusion prediction program (such as Tophat-fusion, deFuse and BreakFusion) and at least one genomic breakpoint detection program (such as BreakDancer and CREST).
- The BreakTrans package includes two parts, executable files and annotation data files for each specific cancer. To run it, users need to download the executable files and the annotation database.
- Executable Package (6.5 Kb)
- Annotation database (184 Mb)
- Test data set for breast cancer cell-line SK-BR-3 (673 Kb)